jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Travis Pastrana tells us a little about him



Here we see the famous motocross rider and rally driver.
Travis Pastrana says hello to all the crazy like me, I will tell a few words to you and tell you a little about me.
I am a motocross racer, the first to do a double backflip in the history of motocross, I won the X Games Many Times, and I will win again the next year, because I've been training hard all year.
Maybe I migth win the rally cup in the X Games but I need lots of practice, the truth I am not very good at rally compared to what I am on the motorbike.
I will give an important tip, when you jump a big jump you should be confident with yourself because if you are nervious you will fall.
And always use helmet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario